The Agnes is an award-winning loft apartment building that combines a 15 foot tall "glass box" restaurant space at its base with 24 double-height open-plan living units above. Unit sizes at the Agnes range from approximately 680 - 990 sf. All units include a master bedroom and bath on the mezzanine level, and a powder room on the main floor. Larger units have additional main floor space that can be used for home office or guests. Rents range from approximately $2,200 - $3,400 per month.
Every unit includes:
- Dramatic 15 foot ceilings and double-height window walls
- Oversized sliding doors to Juliette balconies
- Concrete and/or hardwood floors throughout; steel loft stairs
- Streamlined modern kitchens with open shelving
- Gas ranges; all-stainless kitchen appliances; stacked washer/dryers
The building has a furnished roof deck with views of Mt. Rainier, Downtown Seattle, Elliott Bay and the Olympics, with plantings, a barbecue grill and lounging areas. Sustainability features include dual-flush toilets, a common gas-fired hot water system, natural ventilation and a roof deck vegetable garden. The building also includes an exercise room, secure bike storage and individual on-site storage units. Monthly parking is available, and pets are welcome, subject to appropriate fees.